This weekend’s SUCCESSful SiX:
1. hitup “The Strip” in ATL to invest time with wifey and sip Hennesey & cranberry
2. helped setup my nephew’s FIRST BDAY party… HAPPY BDAY TRISTIN !
3. shaved my own head… versus waiting and paying $20 to an unknown barber
4. enjoyed leisure time watching: SPARTACUS, DAYWALKERS & SHUTTER ISLAND
5. went to DMV to change my NYS license
6. used $60.00 from our piggybank and sorted it into our JAR SYSTEM
To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage, because we don’t want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt.